Fall Protection Course Requirements
- Re-certification in Fall Protection is required every three years.
- Workers should receive additional on-the-job training to cover site specific fall-protection equipment and applications they will encounter at their workplace.A certificate of attendance will be awarded.
PAYMENT & REFUND POLICY:
1) Payment due upon registration. Cancellations must be received by ABCB First Aid Training & Petersen Safety Group 48 hours (two business days) prior to the start of the course to receive a refund of the course fee paid. A full refund is dependent on the student returning any textbooks which are received in a usable/saleable condition, otherwise a deduction will be made for textbooks. Please note that credit card and PayPal refunds are subject to a deduction of 5% of the original transaction amount.
2) For cancellations received less than 48 hours (two business days) prior to the start of the course, no refund will be issued. ABCB/PSG may, at its sole discretion, apply the course fee amount paid to a future course.
3) For courses cancelled by ABCB/PSG, for any reason, a full refund of all course fees will be made subject to the student returning the course textbook.