Fall Protection Course Requirements
- Re-certification in Fall Protection is required every three years.
- Workers require additional on-the-job training to cover site specific fall-protection equipment and applications they will encounter at their workplace.
- A certificate will be awarded at the end of the course.
PAYMENT & REFUND POLICY:
1) Payment due upon registration. Cancellations must be received by Petersen Safety Group 48 hours (two business days) prior to the start of the course to receive a refund of the course fee paid. A full refund is dependent on the student returning any textbooks which are received in a usable/saleable condition, otherwise a deduction will be made for textbooks. Please note that credit card and PayPal refunds are subject to a deduction of 5% of the original transaction amount.
2) For cancellations received less than 48 hours (two business days) prior to the start of the course, no refund will be issued. PSG may, at its sole discretion, apply the course fee amount paid to a future course.
3) For courses cancelled by PSG, for any reason, a full refund of all course fees will be made subject to the student returning the course textbook.