Confined Space Entry, presented by Petersen Safety Group provides an opportunity to learn how to:
- Identify, define and classify a confined space.
- Define a permit-required confined space.
- Refer to the standards and the regulations related to confined spaces.
- Better understand the hazards associated with confined spaces.
- Work safely within a confined space.
- Follow the procedures associated with confined space entry.
- Identify the proper safety equipment needed in confined spaces.
- Prepare an emergency response plan.
The Confined Spaces Entry course is considered an awareness training program.
Once you have completed it, we recommend that you are provided with some on the job training to cover site specific confined spaces entry you will encounter at your workplace.
PAYMENT & REFUND POLICY:
1) Payment due upon registration. Cancellations must be received by Petersen Safety Group 48 hours (two business days) prior to the start of the course to receive a refund of the course fee paid. A full refund is dependent on the student returning any textbooks which are received in a usable/saleable condition, otherwise a deduction will be made for textbooks. Please note that credit card and PayPal refunds are subject to a deduction of 5% of the original transaction amount.
2) For cancellations received less than 48 hours (two business days) prior to the start of the course, no refund will be issued. PSG may, at its sole discretion, apply the course fee amount paid to a future course.
3) For courses cancelled by PSG, for any reason, a full refund of all course fees will be made subject to the student returning the course textbook.